THE EGYPTIAN JAZZ PROJEKT - HARFOUSH JAZZ BAND (DOUBLE SHOW)
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Enter a unique musical fusion curated by singer, and bandleader, Ahmed Harfoush. The Egyptian Jazz Projekt includes jazz arrangements of Egyptian pop songs from the 50’s and American Jazz Standards.
“A wonderful, and unique new addition to the London jazz scene” Aser Saqqa, Arts Canteen
This carefully curated evening debuted in 2015 and has graced international stages including, Dubai Opera, Cairo Opera House, The Alexandria Library, Cannes, Melbourne, the Egyptian Art Academy in Rome, and the Royal Albert Hall’s Elgar Room!
Harfoush has spent the past decade, travelling the world as a singer, growing up in Washington DC, training at the American University in Cairo and Mountview - graduating in 2013. Inspired by the likes of Cole Porter and Mel Tormé - Harfoush brings a sauve confident, and engaging performance, showing that there are many different ways to interpret our favourite music.
Book now for a trip to Cairo and back!
Ahmed Harfoush, vocals
Stefano Marzanni, piano
Ian Marcus, double bass
Roderick Oughton, drums
Tom Smith, clarinet
Standard Admission (Early Show)
<p>Doors: 2:00pm / Show: 3:00pm - 5:00pm</p>
|15:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
Live Stream (Early Show)
<p>Show: 3:00pm - 5:00pm</p>
|15:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
Standard Admission (Late Show)
<p>Doors: 6:00pm / Show: 7:00pm - 9:00pm</p>
|19:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
Live Stream (Late Show)
<p>Show: 7:00pm - 9:00pm</p>
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.