Hidden Jazz Club, in collaboration with Stone Nest, present: Soho Hidden Jazz Club.
Experience exhilarating live jazz at Stone Nest, an incredible 19th century Norman style Welsh Chapel in the centre of London!
Discover one of London’s best kept secrets and join us at Soho Hidden Jazz Club for a magical performance in a Grade II listed former Presbyterian church turned contemporary performance venue. An electrifying, intimate and fun musical experience like no other.
For the past four years Hidden Jazz Club has been the place for Londoners in the know to discover the best of the city’s jazz scene within a unique setting.
Completely artist-run, fun, spontaneous, and relaxed, this is not like your parents' jazz club. Hidden Jazz Club is the type of space where guests are able to relax and connect with world class artists between sets of amazing live music.
Regular contributors will include:
DENYS BAPTISTE - MOBO Award winning, Mercury Prize nominated saxophonist described as 'the icon of British Jazz' by Time Magazine.
BINKER GOLDING - MOBO award-winning tenor saxophonist whose intensity is reminiscent of John Coltrane.
CHERISE - 2019 Jazz FM Vocalist of The Year Award and 2020 Parliamentary Jazz Award winner.
JAS KAYSER - fierce young drummer on the jazz scene who has collaborated with piano legend Danilo Perez, new wave jazzers Alfa Mist, and pop acts including Jorja Smith and Lenny Kravitz.
IFE OGUNJOBI - the 'young don' of jazz and afro-beat trumpet has already played a main stage at Glastonbury with Ezra Collective, opened for Kamasi Washington, and worked with the likes of Solange Knowles and Jason Moran.
DESCHANEL GORDON - BBC Young Jazz Musician of the Year 2020
JAMES COPUS - award-winning trumpeter who has collaborated extensively with the likes of Jacob Collier and Jorja Smith.
DAN CASIMIR - Young Jazz Musician Award winner who works with the likes of Nubya Garcia, Camilla George, Jean Toussaint, and Ashley Henry.
And many others!
Your host, Elisa Caleb, has been called the "silken-voiced jazz goddess" by the Daily Mirror and topped the iTunes jazz chart with her debut album.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Stone Nest is an arts organisation and performance venue in the heart of London's West End offering a platform for bold, visionary artists and a space where audiences can encounter an eclectic programme of contemporary performance. @stonenest_ldn
Please read these very important notes
Location: Entrance is via the Shaftesbury Avenue entrance.
Layout: All our shows are seated in a theatre style. Everyone will have access to a seat.
Purchasing Tickets: Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. If updated govornment guidance in future means that a show is no longer viable for any reason then we will give everyone the option of retaining their tickets for another date or cancelling for a full refund.
Wheelchair access: Stone Nest is an old building and unfortunately cannot currently accommodate electric wheelchairs. We can accommodate manually operated wheelchairs via a temporary ramp; please let us know that you are a wheelchair user when booking and whether a Companion will be accompanying you via the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a Companion ticket for you.
There is no cloakroom facility at Stone Nest.
Hidden Jazz Experience - Voucher
£20 - £120
Soho Hidden Jazz Club
We only have one type of ticket!
|20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Soho Hidden Jazz Club
We have only one type of ticket.
|20:00 - 22:00||£22.50|
Stone Nest, 136, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5EZ
Leicester Square (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.