Live Music, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Date Night
Commercial/Pop, Funk & Soul, Live Music, Rhythm and Blues
Pizza Express Jazz Club have been showcasing some of the world’s most renowned and celebrated performers and exciting up and coming artists from around the globe for years…and now they are joining forces with us: Kettner’s of Soho, famous historically for its champagne-fuelled 1920’s jazz parties of the ‘wilde’ (Oscar to be precise) and famous (Bing Crosby & Agatha Christie were well-known regulars)…and where the drinking, dancing and revelry never stops.
Over a series of dates over the autumn period you can take in the undisputed talents of these singers whilst enjoying a sumptuous á la carte menu in our beautifully panelled Grade II listed drawing room: The Apartment. Or join us for drinks (champagne always recommended!) and standing room to watch the show.
Pizza Express Jazz at Kettner's presents…Richard Fleeshman & Max Milner
Richard Fleeshman and Max Milner are both established singer songwriters and performers in their own right, performing headline solo gigs and supporting acts such as Elton John all over the world. Having found a common love for blues music, the pair started writing songs together after their trip to Burning man festival in the Nevada desert.
This is their first airing of some new material and some of their favourite songs that have influenced their lives so far.
The main show will be followed by an after show open-mic singalong with Damien Flood in our Studio.
N.B. Cabaret seating comes with a 2 course minimum order from our a la carte menu. To see the menu click here.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
absolutely wonderful , your food was excellent , table service just for one was exceptional , entertainment as I already am a Fleeshman fan was exceptional two talented writers and skilled guitarist best gig for a long time and if I want to bring someone for something special it will be here xx
visited Kettner's on 20 Nov 2015
Absolutely amazing! Great service and Milner, Fleeshman and Squires were brilliant. The food was good but a little cramped in a very intimate, traditional room. I would probably not book a table next time as you have to order a two course meal, but that's only my preference as the service was really good too. I really booked for the music and it was so good. I will definitely be back for more events like this.
visited Kettner's on 20 Nov 2015
22 Nov 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: