Something of a Soho institution, Kettner's comes with quite the pedigree. Since its opening as a restaurant in 1867, Kettner's has welcomed the likes of Oscar Wilde, Edward VII, Lille Longhry, Agatha Christie and Bing Crosby into its stunning midst, and has outlived four kings and one queen, the blitz…
PIZZA EXPRESS JAZZ CLUB AT KETTNER'S PRESENTS…EMMA HATTON
Pizza Express Jazz have been showcasing some of the world’s most renowned and celebrated performers and exciting up and coming artists from around the globe for years…and now they are joining forces with us: Kettner’s of Soho, famous historically for its champagne-fuelled 1920’s jazz parties of the ‘wilde’ (Oscar to be precise) and famous (Bing Crosby & Agatha Christie were well-known regulars)…and where the drinking, dancing and revelry never stops.
Over a series of dates over the autumn period you can take in the un-disputed talents of these singers whilst enjoying a sumptuous Menu in our beautifully panelled Grade II listed drawing room: The Apartment….or join us for drinks (champagne always recommended!) and standing room to watch the show.
PIZZA EXPRESS JAZZ CLUB AT KETTNER'S PRESENTS…EMMA HATTON's "Merry Christmas Darling"
Sunday 13th December 2015
Emma discovered her love for jazz and blues music at an early age, cutting her teeth as a singer in a local jazz band. Born and raised in Gloucestershire, Emma completed a degree in Sport Science and English at Loughborough University before deciding to retrain in Musical Theatre. A year at London School of Musical Theatre followed and Emma gained work in a variety of touring and West End Productions including Dreamboats and Petticoats, We Will Rock You and she is currently playing the lead role of Elphaba in the hit West End show, Wicked. Despite her success in musical theatre, Emma continues to perform regularly as a jazz and blues singer with previous residencies and appearances including Ronnie Scott's, The Savoy Hotel, Bateaux Riverboat Cruises and Lauderdale House. Emma recently recorded her first EP with Anthony Strong at the prestigious Dean Street Studios and last month released ‘Mad About the Boy’ with the London Gay Big Band for their acclaimed album ‘Brave’, recorded at Abbey Road. Emma will be bringing her jazz trio and a few special friends to perform some gorgeous arrangements of her favourite festive songs.
N.B. Food is not included in the 'Cabaret Seating' ticket price and tickets come with a 2 course minimum order per person from our a la carte menu. To see the menu click here. Over 16 (under 18's must be accompanied by adult)
CABARET STYLE SEATING / SHOW
Food not included in the ticket price.Must order a minimum of 2 courses from our a la carte menu
|19:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
GENERAL ADMISSION / SHOW
Includes standing room for the show.
|19:30 - 23:00||£17.50|
29, Romilly Street, Soho, W1D 5HP
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.