- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
GET READY FOR SOME RED-HOT SALSA AND LATIN JAZZ FROM ORQUESTA MAMBARITO - A WONDERFUL NEW GROUP BORN OUT OF LOCKDOWN!
In the dark days of social distancing they could make music only via the internet. But now you can hear them as they should heard – live.
With a repertoire based on classic tunes by giants like Tito Puente, Fania All-Stars and Dizzy Gillespie, this powerhouse band will move your feet and your heart.
A classic salsa line-up of trumpets, trombones, baritone sax and full Afro-Cuban rhythm section is led by David Strahan and fronted by Colombian singer Fabian Velez.
Feel the heat of Orchestra Mambarito with us, here at Toulouse Lautrec – it’s set to be the best Sunday afternoon gig in town!
Singer – Fabian Velez
Trumpets – Mubiwa Maliande, Dave Howell
Trombones – Lotte Cutts, Janine Swan
Baritone – David Strahan
Piano – Simon Jackson
Bass – Alex Rawlinson
Guitar – Pete Wilson
Bongo – Charlie Rose
Conga – Sarah Wackett
Timbal – Michele Drees
Doors Open an hour before showtime
|13:00 - 15:00||£12.50|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is allocated and based on first come, first served. Please arrive before start time to be guaranteed seating.
5) Once the show has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
6) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.