Neil Maxfield presents, Christmas Crackers
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Neil Maxfield hosts an evening of Christmas cheer with friends, accompanied by pianist Ricardo Fernandes:
Welcome in the Christmas season with a festive and fun look at the things that remind us that the time is here for yule tide cheer. Whether it be a film, a number one song or a musical, you'll be sure to find plenty of crackers and of course the opportunity to sing along as well.(Also available for at home live stream)
Neil Maxfield found his love of performance and the West End at a young age - inspiring him to then go on and perform on the two largest stages in the West End; Theatre Royal Drury Lane (Sweet Charity) and The London Palladium (Solo Artist). He has won first prize in two National singing competitions for Musical Theatre and has spent many years as a professional solo artist and actor, toured a musical show around the North and performed shows off West End.
Neil has performed as an actor on a Literary Pub Crawl for 5 years and created his own walking tour The West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour, a performance-based tour charting history of 14 West End theatres with anecdotes about stars and composers with songs. The tour had its 6th anniversary in June 2021. Neil also performs cabaret in the West End at the Phoenix Arts Club his latest was Rodgers & Hammerstein Collaborations which he also performed online last year along with his sell out West End cabaret Pret a Porter. This will be the third time Neil has returned to Toulouse Lautrec, his last appearance being his cabaret A West End Wander. Neil is excited to be performing at this iconic venue again, alongside his regular pianist Ricardo Fernandes.
Ricardo Fernandes is a composer and musical director based in London. A classically trained pianist from age 8, Ricardo came into contact with the roots of music theory, composition, and performance from a very early age. Moving to the UK at age 16, he started performing with local artists at venues all around Berkshire. This allowed him to compose and perform a wide range of musical arrangements in a number of genres, from jazz and soul to modern musical theatre. Ricardo made his musical direction debut at 17 with the show Hairspray. Since then, he has Musically Directed shows with several theatre companies such as Bring It On, Oklahoma, Guys and Dolls and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
As a musical director and performer, he has also graced some of the best of London Cabaret Venues including : The Pheasantry: A Pizza Express Live venue, the Phoenix Arts Club and the Toulouse Lautrec. Ricardo has been working in the film and music industries in a wide range of capacities, his latest titles are the short : Just the Two of Us and composer for two upcoming features: Phatnav and Second Chance.
Doors: 6:15pm / Show: 7:00 - 8:15pm
|19:00 - 20:15||£12.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
Show: 7:00 - 8:15pm
via Private YouTube Link
THERE WILL BE A 10MINUTE INTERVAL DURING THE PERFORMANCE
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Live Stream" ticket for you to watch our performance from your home. This is not a ticket to attend the performance in person.
|19:00 - 20:15||£12.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.