Midori Jaeger - Music Fridays @ Fervor Festival
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Fervor Festival presents, an evening of original music with cellist/singer/composer Midori Jaeger.
with special support from Genevieve Dawson.
Midori’s innovative and original multi-genre musicianship has taken her to play and sing at venues such as the Barbican Hall, the Queen Elizabeth Hall, Paradiso Amsterdam, the O2 Academy Islington, on BBC Radio London, BBC Radio 3, Das Erste TV in Cologne and Basique TV Officiel in Paris. Midori self-released her debut EP ‘Look at Us’ in March 2020, gaining reviews and Spotify playlist placements from Mahogany, Somewhere Soul and HWing and she looks forward to completing work on her second EP, set for release in late 2020. Boasting an impressive roster of collaborations including: Patrick Watson, Ex:Re, Jocelyn Pook, Joseph Lawrence & the Garden, Seven Eyes, DEACON and Heather Nova.
With shades of Fiona Apple and Laurie Anderson, you'll be utterly transported by Midori's unique sound, producing and releasing new music since 2019, we can't get enough of her latest EP: 'See Touch Kick and Sweat'
Genevieve Dawson is a songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Scotland and now based in south-east London.
Doors open an hour before the show
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
1) Admission tickets are non-refundable within 72 Hours of the event as standard.
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.