Live music with Josh Barry, RegalJason, Se.v.en and Mutivation
- Mama Shelter London
Join Mama Bar and Intune Drinks for a monthly Sunday Session with live music from grassroots and emerging talent from 11th June to 8 October. Listen to some smooth jazz, silky soul, sultry r&b with feel-good reggae and funk. Headlining our launch event will be Josh Barry, who returns to us following his set with us as part of the EFG London Jazz Festival last year.
Josh Barry’s sounds root from the 70s, old school and soul scenes. He takes inspiration from Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, James Brown, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan. Josh has fronted with Gorgon City at Coachella, Glastonbury, Wireless, Hard Summer, Future Festival and more, won the Glastonbury Emerging Talent competition and has opened the John Peel stage on Saturday morning, BBC Introducing and a live session on BBC 2.New Zealand native, SE.V.EN describes her sound as alternative R&B and constantly evolving with British soul pop vibes. Her love of music is taken from her Māori lineage. Some of her first-ever gigs were played at Glastonbury and the Silver Hayes main stage.
Muti Musafiri, AKA Mutivation sounds fall into the genres of Afro-futurism, alternative pop with a rock and funk feel. He has played at many festivals and gigs like the Shambala 2022 UK Festival, Village 101, Omeara LDN and performed multiple live sessions.
Singer-songwriter RegalJason fuses the sounds of pop, alternative, indie, soul and R&B. He is inspired by the intense clash of cultures and world views he encountered growing up. RegalJason has played at Sketch London and has been featured in Wonderland magazine.
Future dates for the Sunday Sessions are 16th July, 13th August, 10th September and 8th October.
Intune with Mama featuring Josh Barry and guests
Live music from Josh Barry, Se.v.en, RegalJason and Mutivation.
|18:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
Mama Shelter London, 437, 437 Hackney Road, London, E2 8PP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.