LIVE AT THE SAVOY
- Thames Foyer at The Savoy
As day turns to night, the Thames Foyer at The Savoy transforms into a sultry setting reminiscent of the 1920s jazz age. As part of 'Live at The Savoy', The Savoy's live entertainment programme, jazz vocalist Judi Jackson will be performing a series of gigs in the Thames Foyer, becoming the first Musician-in-Residence at The Savoy.
Having recently launched her debut album ‘Live in London’, the Virginia-born jazz performer will embark on her new residency at The Savoy with an exciting new repertoire. Frequently on the road, Judi has sold out headline shows world-wide and has collaborated with the likes of Warner Music’s George Moore and Michael League, member of Grammy award-winning band Snarky Puppy, for the creation of her 2017 EP ‘Blame it on my Youth.’
Judi Jackson will perform at The Savoy on Wednesday 24 April, Friday 24 May, Thursday 20 June and Thursday 25 July.
Also performing as part of the Live at The Savoy series will be Montreux Jazz Talent Awards winner Jalen N’Gonda. Jalen will perform at The Savoy on Thursday 9 May, Thursday 16 May and Friday 7 June, with further dates to be announced.
Live at The Savoy with Judi Jackson. Performance takes place in the Thames Foyer at The Savoy, starting at 7.30pm. *A minimum spend of £20 per person on food & beverage in addition to ticket price is required. There will also be a warm-up and post-performance act. Please bring this ticket with you. We look forward to seeing you on the night.
|19:30 - 23:30||£25.00|
Live at The Savoy with Jalen N'Gonda. Performance takes place in the Thames Foyer at The Savoy, starting at 7.30pm. *A minimum spend of £20 per person on food & beverage in addition to ticket price is required. There will also be a warm-up and post-performance act. Please bring this ticket with you. We look forward to seeing you on the night.
|19:30 - 23:30||£25.00|
Thames Foyer at The Savoy, The Savoy Hotel, Savoy Hotel, London, WC2R 0EU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.