GARY BALDWIN BAND FT. ROGER BEAUJOLAIS
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Hammond organ legend Gary Baldwin turned professional at the age of 15 and quickly established himself as a master of the Hammond organ in many genres but especially blues , jazz, and soul. He became nationally well known as part of the Tommy Chase band during the Hard Bop revival of the 1980's and went on to play and or record with (amongst others) Gospel legend Doris Troy, Joss Stone , Jools Holland, Van Morrison, Jim Mullen , Alan Barnes, and Ronnie Wood, and was featuring prominently on the classic trip hop albums by Portishead and Morcheeba. More recently he played at the London Palladium with Beverley Knights "Stevie Wonder Songbook" show which subsequently toured nationally.
Gary Baldwin-Hammond organ
Roger Beaujolais first came to public attention as part of jump jive band the Chevalier Brothers before starting a session career performing with Robert Plant , Fairground Attraction, Paul Weller , Morrissey and many others before embarking on his jazz career including being one of the first artists to sign to Acid Jazz records.
So book your ticket now and come on down!
Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Watch At Home Live Stream (Household Ticket)
Show: 8:30 - 11:00pm
via Private YouTube Link
|20:30 - 23:00||£16.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.