Bracken Burns and the Bailey Brothers with Andy Nunn
- No reviews.
- Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club
Flying in from Canada, Bracken Burns returns to her musical roots for one night in London Town with us at Toulouse!
The talented singer/actor has an amazing list of credits from starring roles in musicals and a major role in Viggo Mortensen’s directorial debut – FALLING (Sundance 2020). Bracken is very excited to be returning to London, having spent eight years in the United Kingdom touring in stage shows such as “Saturday Night Fever” (English Theatre Frankfurt and No.1 UK tour), “Wasted Love,” and “CLINTON The Musical,” She recently starred as Elle Woods in “Legally Blonde The Musical”.
You can also find Bracken voicing the singer songwriter FLOSSEY on Winston Rowntree’s “People Watching” (Canadian Screen Award Winner 2018), and many characters on the Ubisoft video game Watch Dogs.
After being reunited with one of her closest friends, Andy Nunn, they’ve decided that the best way to celebrate was an evening of music!
Andy has recorded with a number of rich and famous artists in a number of exciting, bit posh and expensive looking studios over the years. Amongst them include: MORCHEEBA (with whom he also toured the world a number of times playing live for over 7 years), the BLUETONES (who he also played live for for a few years), MARK MORISS (ditto), the fabulous icelandic star EMILIANA TORRINI (ditto ditto), POLLY PAULUSMA (“) KATHRYN WILLIAMS (“”) JONATHAN JEREMIAH, GOLDHEART ASSEMBLY, JOEL EDWARDS, DEEPEST BLUE and he even played with AMY WINEHOUSE once in a session in acton. He has performed on TV and radio numerous times, and has toured the globe playing to large and small audiences alike- from 50,000 at festivals, to his mum and dad in Hertfordshire.
The Bailey Brothers.
UK tap dance champions, personal protégés of The Clark Brothers, international performers across stage and screen and award winning choreographers. They also happen to be Brothers… @ajsimmons @floorstylez
So get ready for a toe-tapping, party with the Canadian star + friends!
Book you table now
Standard Admission (Seated)
Seating is allocated on the day. Please ensure tickets are purchased in the same name as the lead booker to ensure you are sat together.
Doors Open 1 Hour before Start Time.
|20:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, 140 Newington Butts, SE11 4RN
2) Live Stream tickets are not eligible for refunds. Your live stream can be viewed at a later time if you are unable to watch it live.
3) If you are unable to attend you are welcome to transfer them to a friend in your name.
4) Please check your tickets are correct for the event you are attending as changes cannot be made
5) On busy nights small groups of 1-2 people may be required to share your table with one other small group.
6) Seating is unreserved and on a 1st come, 1st served basis; please arrive early if you have a preference.
7) Once the performance has begun, we reserve the right to fill any empty seats with people who are on our waiting list or at the door. Late arrivals will still be permitted however you may be asked to stand at the back until seating can be provided at such time.
8) Certain events require a non-talking or quiet audience. You may be asked to leave or move to the outdoor terrace should you wish to talk to avoid disrupting the experience of our other attendees.
9) Video Recording & Photography is encouraged. Please refrain from using flashes or strong lights as they risk harming our performers.
10) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult unless the event is strictly for over 18.
11) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
12) Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or promoter for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled you will be emailed to provide you the option to attend a rescheduled date or request a full refund.
13) Tickets are sold subject to the promoter's or performer's right to alter or vary the programme due to the events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
14) The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
15) The promoter & venue management accepts no responsibility for any personal property.