Beats to the Rhyme - Live Hip Hop
- No reviews.
- Ram Jam Records
Are you a rapper or lyricist? Ram Jam Records presents to you Beats to the Rhyme - an evening of live hip hop with grooves brought to you by our very own house band Tune Squad. Every month will feature set performances from local lyricists showcasing their music and flow. After the featured artists, audience members then have the opportunity to perform with our house band. If you have lyrics or fancy free-styling just name the tempo and the band has got the groove. There are limited spaces so turn up as early as possible to sign up from 7pm.
Gin & Juice drinks deal - £3.50 for a single, £5 for a double
Every 3rd Thursday of the month
If you have any queries email Tim at email@example.com
|Thursday 21st November 2019|
|Thursday 19th December 2019|
|Thursday 16th January 2020|
|Thursday 20th February 2020|
|Thursday 19th March 2020|
|Thursday 16th April 2020|
|Thursday 21st May 2020|
|Thursday 18th June 2020|
|Thursday 16th July 2020|
|Thursday 20th August 2020|
|Thursday 17th September 2020|
|Thursday 15th October 2020|
Ram Jam Records, 46, Richmond Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT2 5EE
Kingston Railway (Station)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.