A Night with Brenda Edwards
- The Act Cocktail Bar
A night with Loose Women's and Queen of the Westend, Brenda Edwards preforming the hits from her many Westend Shows and much much more supported by 'The Act Cast'.
Brenda has supported the owners of The Act for many years, as has her daughter Tanisha as well as her Son Jamal, who sadly passed away in February 2022. This night is aid of The Jamal Edwards Self Belief Trust.
Tickets are priced at £10 which will include a complimentary ‘Henny-Thing is Possible’ Cocktail on arrival, which was Jamal's Drink of choice.
What other way to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee with the Killer Queen her self Brenda Edwards singing those Queen and Party Classics that would even get the Royals dancing as well as raising money for a great cause.
Jamal Edwards MBE, no longer being here has left a huge impact on many life's and that of his family, friends and all those who knew him he supported and lifted in his unique and humble way. Jamal lived his life staying true to himself, providing a platform for all to showcase what made them special whilst encouraging all to believe in themselves to achieve their full potential.
To honour his memory and continue his legacy, The Jamal Edwards Self Belief Trust has been set up with an objective to support those causes that mattered most to Jamal. The Trust will target three key interrelated areas : (i) Combatting homelessness; (ii) Supporting people with mental health issues and; (iii) Providing young people with essential life skills. The Trust will look to establish a network of “Self Belief” Houses with the aim of offering individuals who are living rough a roof over their heads. There will be programmes to help tackle mental health issues they may face as well as the means to get back on their feet. The House will offer specialised programmes designed to address issues of self-confidence and other psychological challenges residents may face.
Jamal was passionate about empowering youth and providing the next generation with both the life skills and opportunities to maximise their potential. The second key initiative the Trust will focus its energy and resources on will be to build The SB Academy, which will continue the mission started by Jamal of hosting specialised programmes aimed at helping young people prepare themselves for adult life.
Brenda Edwards Tickets
A night with Loose Women's Brenda Edwards
|19:00 - 01:00
The Act Cocktail Bar, 126-128, Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3QG
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT however the final food and beverage bill is subject to a discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
AGE RESTRICTIONS / DRESS CODE
Family bookings are welcome until 6pm without age restriction. After 6pm we have a strict over 25’s policy and ID may be required for guests of The Act. The Dress code is Smart Casual in our venue and sportswear is not permitted.
ARRIVING LATE FOR A RESERVATION
Please note The Act reserves the right to cancel your booking in the event of guests arriving 20 minutes later then their reservation time.
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW
If you do need to cancel your reservation, we will require 7 days notice of this via, email, telephone or via the cancellation link on your booking. If your booking goes to a no-show the full deposit amount will be charged. If numbers drop and we are not notified 72 hours, we will charge £15.00 for each absent guest.
YOUR OWN DRINKS / FOOD
The Act will refuse entry to guests bringing their own food, wine, champagne, spirits, fortified wines, soft drinks etc. Birthday cakes are allowed with prior arrangement with the Management. Guests will be required to sign a disclaimer if bringing in a cake.
COATS / BAGS
Please note that all bags and coats must be checked into our cloakroom on arrival.
No smoking is allowed in the venue. There is a space outside the venue allocated for smokers and this area will be limited to ten guests after 10pm. Whilst in the smoking area, we ask guests to keep noise to a minimum as respect to our neighbours.
The Act does not permit guests to bring or put up their own decorations or balloons.
LEAVING THE VENUE
We kindly ask guest to respect our neighbours and leave the area as quickly as possible and quietly. If booking a taxi, please book while inside the venue and leave when the taxi is outside. All guests are required to leave the venue within 30 minutes of closing time.
We reserve the right to refuse admission at the discretion of The Management and no reason will be given if entry is refused
To stay up-to-date with all our events and news, please do follow us on Instagram (@theactnottinghill) and Facebook or sign up for our newsletter via the website.