- Colab House
JOURNEY INTO AN ADRENALINE-FUELLED, IMMERSIVE CLUBBING EXPERIENCE!
Will you get away with the vault’s treasures & party the night away? Or face a lengthy jail term with Her Majesty's Prison Service...
At this party, your choices decide your fate...
★★YOU CAN EXPECT★★
◆ A brieﬁng with London's most notorious gang boss, a bank vault raid & if you’re unlucky (or outsmarted) a run-in with the justice system
◆ DJ's dropping sounds from Electro-swing, Breaks through to House & DnB!
◆ 5 hidden chambers containing weird & wonderful characters + puzzle-like scenarios for you to conquer - think London Dungeons meets surreal party!
◆ Steal the ingredients to create the perfect cocktail! (1 free cocktail included)
Upon your arrival at the venue we encourage you to explore, relax & dance. When the time is right, you will be approached by a costumed character. This character will act as your guide, introducing you & your friends to a small crew of other guests with whom you will start your adventure
★ Adventure begins
The theatrical climax of the night takes place as your Guide leads you into a hidden series of rooms within the venue. Each room contains characters (or creatures!) who you’ll have to interact, bargain & party with as you become a part of the story. A soundtrack operated by a concealed DJ will accompany the experience in some rooms so you can ﬁst pump & boogie your way throughout the mission
★ Celebration time
The heady blend of suspense & adrenalin gives way to euphoria as you and your friends (old & new) exit the walk-through experience. The time has come to toast the night’s successes and continue the party into the night!
Just south of the River Thames lies Colab House nightclub known by London’s underworld as a meeting hub for outlaws and misfits. The venue’s owner referred to as the King of Thieves, values discretion above all else. The King promises a safe haven for the unruly, a place where they can scheme without outside interference.
Newcomers courageous enough to enter have to earn the regulars trust by taking part in a high stakes plot; If successful they can expect a night of unbridled joys and excess. But be warned, failure may result in an encounter with the Metropolitan Police force or far worse - the wrath of the venue’s owner.
Nestled away near London Bridge Station, the club is just a stones throw away from the capital’s banking district, and the legendary Fitzroy’s Private Bank. Established in 1920, Fitzroy’s acts as a depository for London’s super-rich. Rumour has it that Fitzroy’s may also be guarding a priceless treasure, the lost Florentine Diamond.
During the grand opening, the bank’s founder Mr Fitzroy stated that his vault was ‘impenetrable’ and ‘any fools who even dream of stealing from Fitzroy’s must be either drunk, mad or both’. Such a boastful comment was bound to pique the interest of an unsavoury crowd. After all, the characters at King of Thieves club love a challenge as much as they do a party…
Colab House, 55, Southwark Street, London, SE1 1RU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.