Die Another Dame!
- Online Event
A FESTIVE EXTRAVAGANZA - Greg Gilbert is obsessed with James Bond. So much so he has written and is directing AND starring in the latest panto for the Gravestone Light Operatic Society - 'Die Another Dame'. But his obsession has driven his cast to breaking point. The pressure of the show has pushed someone to breaking point....none can find Greg.....!
Grab a glass of something fizzy and join us for this perfect mystery for the festive season!
"What follows is a clever use of technology to bring the art of fully immersive theatre with interactions right into the room with you. Back stories are polished, characters are believable and there are plot twists and turns which would have even made the late Ms Christie raise an eyebrow and give a wry smile."
(Review of Contestants! Please go the the DI(E)ARY Room)
This is an interactive murder mystery event - using ZOOM. You will be sent the link for the event THE DAY BEFORE your booking. Make sure that you email is correct when making your booking and do check you junk/spam folders. If you haven't received anything from us by the morning of your booking email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
One ticket needed per device!
8pm - 9.15pm
|20:00 - 21:15||£10.00|
6.30pm - 7.45pm
|18:30 - 19:45||£10.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the online game - all attendees will be made co-hosts so that they can enjoy the interactive and independent nature of the game - anyone who shares their screen or moves any other attendees will be removed from the game.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or Play Dead London for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed - please be in the waiting room 5 minutes before the show.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase but Play Dead London will be happy to exchange your ticket to another performance.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.