- COLAB Tavern
Plunge deep into the cockney criminal underworld of Elephant and Castle as you are immersed in one family’s brutal battle for supremacy. Nothing is certain, violence is rampant and bargains are made to be broken. You can shape it all…
With COLAB Theatre’s most ambitious immersive production yet, you have complete autonomy to shape the experience. Bet on the boxing, your fortune foretold, or scheme privately with a devious traitor. Can you orchestrate the grand territorial takeover of London? Will you broker an alliance with The West End Boys and side with Italian Godfather Sabini? Perhaps you alone will wield the power of life and death, the choice is yours. Curate your unique experience as you are the master of fate.
Become the Blinder as you rub shoulders with the likes of Alfie White and The Cortesi Brothers. The gritty world of the 1920s has never been closer.
Note: Masks are still mandatory at this event.
BEST PERFORMANCE IDEA AWARD - OFFIES
"Best piece of immersive theatre I've experienced in years." - LondonTheatre1 *****
"The energy is palpable from start to finish." - Dress Circle Antics *****
"Striking chemistry and magnetism." - Broadway World *****
"Full of humour, tension and intrigue." - Everything Theatre *****
“Responsive, gripping and razor sharp.” - Soaked In Dreams *****
“Incredibly engaging” - Sadie Takes The Stage *****
|Super Sale||19:15 - 22:00||£20.00|
COLAB Tavern, The King William IV, 16 Harper Road, London, Se1 6ad
1. By booking this show you agree to comply to all of COLAB's Health and Safety guidelines . A safety briefing or notice will be given to you before you participate within the production. By completing the purchase you are agreeing to abide by the rules as laid out in the notice or briefing.
2. COLAB have implemented a number of guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These can be found below.
3. Tickets for Crooks 1926 are purchase in 'pods'm these consist a group of people who are comfortable being under 2m from. COLAB Theatre retains the right to remove anyone in breach of these guidelines.
4. COLAB Theatre will not tolerate any aggressive behaviour or harassment of their staff or performers. Any behaviour deemed such will result in immediate removal from the performance and may result in a stopping of the performance. Further legal action and police involvement may be sought if required. By completing the purchase you are agreeing to abide by this.
5. The experience does allow for the opportunity to purchase alcohol, by completing the purchase you are agreeing that you over 18 years of age and may legally purchase and consume alcohol. 6. COLAB Theatre reserves the right to refuse a sale of alcohol to anyone who cannot produce a valid form of ID when requested.
7. COLAB Theatre reserves the right to refuse sale of alcohol to anyone. By completing the purchase you are agreeing to abide by the rules as laid out in the notice.
8. COLAB Theatre is not liable for any lost or stolen property. Anything left unattended is done so at the owners personal risk. By completing the purchase you are agreeing to abide by this ruling.
10. By completing the purchase you are agreeing to abide by COLAB Theatre's strict no photography or recording policy. No photos or recordings can be made at any point in the performance. 11. COLAB Theatre reserve the right to remove any persons who are undertaking either of these activities.
12. Unfortunately, due to the constraints of the building, we are not accessible.
DMN Terms & Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.