Crisis? What Crisis?
- COLAB Factory
The country is in chaos - can you do a better job than the politicians?
Can you end the deadlock and get the country back to work? Or will you hand the opposition the keys to number 10?
Reviews for "Crisis, What Crisis?"
***** -" the journey and the tension here is just as well managed as it was in For King and Country. I promise you don’t need to be a political geek to get this – just willing as always to throw yourself into the action. There’s plenty to land on." - Soaked In Dreams
***** - "...this was theatre at its best – totally involving, whether you had a good understanding of the period or not. The decisions we took changed the outcomes of everything..." -Croydonites Festival
*****-'the ultimate immersive experience' - Upper Circle
*****-'...go go go... I promise you won't be disappointed ' - LondonTheatre1
Standard ticket for off-peak performance times
|19:30 - 22:00||£39.00|
Standard ticket for peak-time performances
|19:30 - 22:00||£42.00|
Standard ticket for Matinee Performances
|15:00 - 17:30||£36.00|
Sunday Evening ticket
Standard ticket for Sunday Evening performances
|18:00 - 20:30||£39.00|
Standard ticket for Preview Performance
|19:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
COLAB Factory, 12, Pilgrimage Street, London, SE1 4AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. It is impossible to admit latecomers. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the event to ensure admittance.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The venue operates a zero-tolerance approach to disrespectful or unpleasant behaviour. Please respect our staff and our actors, and other participants. You are not permitted to verbally abuse anyone, or touch them without their consent. You will be ejected from the venue if you cannot uphold reasonable standards of courtesy. Any inappropriate sexual behaviour could result in prosecution.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admittance or eject participants who are inebriated, who behave in an inebriated manner, who we believe do not have full control of their faculties, or who we consider a danger to themselves or others. We do this for the safety of our staff and participants. Please do not drink heavily before you arrive or take any form of narcotics, or we will refuse you admittance.