Circus In A Bottle: An Immersive AR Experience
Circus in a Bottle is an interactive and immersive live performance presented using digital and augmented reality. We follow ‘The Barker’ who, despite growing up in the Circus, has inherited none of his family’s skills. Touring big tops with his grandiose father, he witnessed it all; acts that defied logic, defined generations and underlined the majesty of the sawdust ring. But now, those once great Circus names have vanished into history for good… or have they?
The Barker and his miniature assistant recreate these Circus acts from bygone years before your very eyes. Once told, he packs these stories into a suitcase ready to take to the road.
This incredible experience fuses cutting edge technology with live performance using Magic Leap AR headsets. Following on from the unfortunate cancellation of this year's VAULT festival, where Circus in a Bottle was due to make its world premiere, we are excited to bring it to an alternate venue where audiences will discover some of the trapeze-like highs and the crushing lows of life under the big top.
We are offering a special deal if you are also seeing All Falls Down, an interactive storytelling show on at the same time in the same venue by Chronic Insanity. More info can be found by clicking here. To get this discount please use the code ALLFALLSDOWN at checkout. You will need to book each show separately and please ensure you use the same name when booking the tickets.
|6:45 Show||18:45 - 19:15||£6.50|
|7:30 Show||19:30 - 20:00||£6.50|
|8:15 Show||20:15 - 20:45||£6.50|
Group Ticket 8:15 Show
A Private show for u to 6 people
|20:15 - 20:45||£5.00|
|2:15 Show||14:15 - 14:45||£6.50|
|3:00 Show||15:00 - 15:30||£6.50|
Group Ticket 3:00 Show
A Private show for up to 6 people
|15:00 - 15:30||£5.00|
|3:45 Show||15:45 - 16:15||£6.50|
CRYPT, St Peter's Bethnal Green, Saint Peter's Close, London, E2 7AE
Bethnal Green (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.