Shaun of the Dead Halloween Party
There’s been a zombie outbreak. Civilisation as we know it ceases to exist.
Where better to hide out, grab a nice cold pint and wait for it all to blow over than the pub?
Social, SE15’s youthful drinking spot with a banging sound system in the heart of Copeland Park, has one hell of a party lined up this Halloween. The bar is transforming into The Winchester from zombie movie classic, Shaun of The Dead!
Expect boarded up windows, Halloween cauldron dry ice cocktails and a DJ line up comprising Select Radio’s Mark Maddox and Krys, playing everything from House classics to old skool and hip hop.
Dust off your witch’s hat, rinse those vampire fangs and start honing your prosthetic-application skills, as there is a £50 bar tab prize for the best costume.
Vegan Sichuan pop-up, Send Noods, will be serving food until 9pm.
Social was recently shortlisted for London Bar of the Year in the London Lifestyle Awards, 2019.
*Tickets are non-refundable*
Entry before 10pm
|19:00 - 02:00||£4.00|
Entry before 11pm
|19:00 - 02:00||£5.00|
Social, Unit 9A&B, Copeland Park, 133 Copeland Rd, London, SE15 3SN
Peckham Rye (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.