World Gin Day Pop-Up with Fever-Tree
- Riverside Grass, South Bank
In celebration of World Gin Day, Fever-Tree invites you to London's South Bank for a weekend of fun and festivities from the 9th to the 11th June!
With their largest Ultimate G&T Bar to-date, completed with a rooftop, it's definitely the place to be toasting to the nation's favourite cocktail! Join us after work or over the weekend for live music, fresh pizzas, and over 25 international gins to chose from.
Don't miss out on the Rooftop G&T Sessions which are running on Saturday 11th June. Over the course of an hour, you'll learn about the history of gin and how flavours have evolved over time. From Genever to Old Tom, London Dry to New World, the story takes us all over the world. You'll have the opportunity to taste five different gins, and understand how to make the perfect Gin&Tonic. Finish off with a Pink G&T and enjoy the speculator views of the London skyline.
On Saturday 11th June, there are four Rooftop G&T Sessions available:
1. 12.00 - 13.00
2. 13.30 - 14.30
3. 15.00 - 16.00
4. 16.30 - 17.30
Book now to reserve your spot!
|Rooftop Session: 12.00-13.00||12:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
|Rooftop Session: 13.30-14.30||12:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
|Rooftop Session: 15.00-16.00||12:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
|Rooftop Session: 16.30-17.30||12:00 - 21:00||£12.00|
Riverside Grass, South Bank, Riverside Walkway (by Gabriel’s Wharf), South Bank, London, SE1 9PP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.