Where the big city meets the ever-trendy Shoreditch, with important train and bus links right on their doorstep, Bedales pride themselves on being the perfect connecting spot for off-site meetings, workshops or small conferences. Bedales at Spitalfields Market is the group's smallest shop with the…
The Pub Quiz for Winos
The Setting: Bedales at Spitalfields Market (E1 6DT) - our smallest venue, boasting our largest wine selection!
The Host: Dan Belmont, Bedales' resident Wine Educator & Cheese Raconteur!
Buy a ticket as an individual or build a small team (£10pp). Each ticket will grant you entry to the quiz night & include a flight of 3 mystery wines (3x 50ml glasses). The quiz is best enjoyed with Market Cheese & Charcuterie from our regular a la carte menu!
Three Wines, Three Rounds, 30 Questions. Three Questions from each round will be about the ‘blind’ wine in your glass –
Old World OR New World?
Oaked or Unoaked?
Name That Grape! (Multiple Choice)
The rest of the questions run the gamut! Wine, Food, Pop Culture, Weird Facts – it’s all fair game!
EXAMPLE: Chile, Australia and Spain all boast vineyards that survived phylloxera – name the Survivor Song that was the theme of the movie ROCKY III?” Answer Below!
The winning player/team will bask in eno-glory & will receive a bottle of wine from Bedales' Hidden Gems
The Pub Quiz for Wino's is hosted fortnightly on Sunday's beginning promptly at 5PM, and runs approximately 90 minutes. Reserve your tickets online, call and book with the Bedales at Spitalfields team - and we'll do our best to accommodate punctual walk-ins. SEE YOU THERE!
NEW: We're taking the show on the road - book a private Wine Quiz at a location of your choice. Have Wines - Will Travel! Greater London and Beyond. This unique wine-entertainment experience is perfect for your next team-building or client appreciation event, birthday party or stag/hen-do!
A: 'Eye of the Tiger'
NEWSLETTER ANSWER: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Pub Quiz for Winos
One ticket equals one entry to the quiz, and one flight of three wines.
|17:00 - 18:30||£10.00|
18 NOV AUSSIE TAKEOVER
ONLY £5 TO PLAY
12 Market Street (Off of Brushfield st.) E1 6DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.