The Power Dinner - 80's Theatrical Dining Experience
- No reviews.
- The Crypt On The Green
THE POWER DINNER
A BRAND NEW OPULENT 80S THEATRICAL DINING EXPERIENCE!
10th December - Early Bird Tickets Only £70 (Standard Ticket £95)
The Power Dinner invites you into the surreal mania of the 1980s...
Join physical theatre company The Shame and The Ingredientist, London Culinary Experience Company on a journey back to the decade of greed, exploitation and debauchery!
From the absurdist melodramas of Dynasty, to the fast-paced, hedonistic excess of Wall Street greed, The Shame Company will take you through the vibrant and exhausting worlds of the fitness cult addicted to the body beautiful and the New Romantic army dealing with unrequited love.
With no expense spared, prepare for prawn cocktail with Champagne & lemon-poached king prawns and the classic Duck al Orange, glazed with orange-blossom honey & blood orange champagne sauce! Rounding off the evening with an ultra-indulgent Eton mess finale featuring Champagne strawberries and popping candy.
What are you waiting for? Book Your Seats Now.
2020 DATES LAUNCHING DECEMBER....
Welcome glass of bubbles
Champagne cured Scottish salmon vol-au-vent (GF) with citrus cream cheese and dill
Sun blushed tomato & red pepper pate vol-au-vent (Vg, GF)
Prawn Cocktail (GF)
Champagne & Lemon poached King prawns, baby gem lettuce, cream of avocado puree and Marie rose sauce
Vegan Prawn Cocktail (Vg, GF)
Champagne & Lemon poached vegan prawns, baby gem lettuce, cream of avocado puree and dairy-free Marie Rose sauce
Duck a l‘Orange (GF)
Orange blossom honey glazed duck breast, chive potato puree, aromatic garlic green beans and Champagne blood orange reduction
Wild Mushroom Wellington (Vg, GF)
Chive potato puree, aromatic garlic green beans and root vegetable jus
Eton Mess (V, GF)
Champagne Strawberries, meringue, mint infused whipped cream, strawberry popping candy and fresh Basil
Vegan Eton Mess (V, GF)
Champagne Strawberries, aquafaba meringue, mint infused whipped coconut cream, strawberry popping candy and fresh Basil
|Early Bird Entry (MEAT)||18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
|Early Bird Entry (VEGETARIAN)||18:30 - 22:00||£70.00|
|Standard Entry (MEAT)||18:30 - 22:00||£95.00|
|Standard Entry (VEGETARIAN)||18:30 - 22:00||£95.00|
The Crypt On The Green, Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0EA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.