Food & Drink, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different, VIP Party
Join us to celebrate the launch of the newest addition to the award winning House of Suntory Whisky, Hibiki Japanese Harmony. This new release encapsulates the harmony that exists between Japanese nature and people. Inspired by the riches and subtleties of Japan’s 24 seasons and mastered by Suntory’s Art of Blending, together they create a meticulous blend of the finest selected whiskies.
Be transported from the busy streets of London to an authentic Japanese cultural environment, enjoy the tranquillity with complimentary cocktails, whisky served over hand-crafted ice from the ice carving bar, traditional Japanese ‘kaiseki’ finger-food and celebrate the ‘Tanabata’ festival by placing your wishes on a Japanese wishing tree.
Moreover, be part of a UK exclusive experience at the interactive Hibiki Japanese Harmony Bar, innovative sensory technology which will take you on a journey through the Japanese seasons, creating a unique way to appreciate Hibiki Japanese Harmony through all the senses.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Fantastic evening, great whisky cocktails and the interactive whisky glass was a great touch to see the blend of technology with tradition. I agree with the previous review some more of the Sushi would have been good but a great event!
Great evening, even with that tube strike. Non stop amazing cocktails - a selection from 4 - and then great whisky to finish them off. Sushi was also nice, although more of it would have been welcome with the amount of cocktails.
11 Jul 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: