The brand new bottomless brunch at The Cottons Club in Shoreditch celebrates everything Carribean and is the perfect vibe for hen parties/stag parties, birthday groups and day party fans.
Perfect for birthdays, hens & stags - book our special package for 10 people and get waffles, 60 minutes of rum punch a birthday cake presentation, and a round of shots for your whole crew!
Time: 1pm - 5 pm
Bottomless rum punch between 1pm - 2pm
Food served from 2pm
Music: Reggae, dancehall, soca, afro, hip-hop, commercial hits
Party-only entry from 1.30pm
Jerk buttermilk fried chicken, waffles, smoked butter, spiced maple syrup.
Jerk fried halloumi, waffles, smoked butter, spiced maple syrup.
60 minutes of Cottons' signature rum punch
Bottomless Brunch Party and Meal Ticket
Entry, entertainment, meal and 60 minutes of bottomless cocktails. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Please make sure to update us in the checkout process if you have any dietary requirements or if you have friends booking separate tickets that you would like to be seated with. Also please NOTE that your table reservation is for dinner service only and that depending on group size you may be sharing a table with other guests.
|13:00 - 17:00
Party Only Ticket
Entry, and entertainment from 2 pm. Please note reserved seating is not included in this booking.
|13:30 - 17:00
Birthday Package Deal - Entry for 10 people plus cake & shots
If you have purchased a birthday or hen/stag package please email:
1. Your name
2. Ticket Type
3. Date you booked for
To firstname.lastname@example.org for your promotional code
*T&C’s in the event description/attached to your ticket
|13:00 - 17:00
Cottons Shoreditch, 45-47, Hoxton Square, London, N1 6PD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.