Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying, Pop-Up, Live Music
Live Music, Party Mash Up
What do you get when a deep South diner and hip Shoreditch club pool their resources? A down right dastardly hootananny, that's what! Banding together for a special one day only event, Camden's elusive destination The Blues Kitchen and Shoreditch's renowned XOYO could think of nothing better than a festival bonanza of vintage stalls, kitsch culture and DJ antics this coming September 1st.
Expect top music acts, vintage fashion, cocktails and bangin' grub on the roof! This is going to be an event to remember so make sure you don't miss out! More information.
LINE-UP: KITTY, DAISY & LEWIS (DJ SET) // KING KAHN & THE SHRINES // LITTLE BARRIE // ANDREW WEATHERALL // HUEY MORGAN // BLUES KITCHEN RADIO DJS
Stalls and Food: THE NEW UNTOUCHABLES (MARKET STALL & DJS) // DAVID PRESTON SHOES // THE DIRTY WATER CLUB (MARKET STALL & DJS) // LIP STICK & CURLS // THE ORIGINAL JERKY CO // RAISON D'ETRE + DUSTOPHONICS DJS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.