Based on the Southbank, directly on The Thames, The BBQ Club encompasses the best of modern BBQ food. From our reservation only interactive 6 course rooftop dining concept each evening, to a delicious casual street food menu featuring everything from burgers to showcasing the best rare breed meats with…
The BBQ Club
In addition this year, we will be offering up 2 exclusive additional BBQ Club ticket types for something a little bit different!
BBQ CLUB MASTERCLASS NIGHTS
Fortnightly throughout June, July, August and September the BBQ Club chefs will be joining up with our very own butcher to provide the ultimate BBQ demonstration! Book in with us to get a front row seat on everything from butchery skills, great recipes for BBQ sauces, rubs and tips from our own chefs, before you cook your own freshly prepared BBQ selection on Big Green Eggs while we provide the drinks and accompaniments!
GUESTS CHEF NIGHTS
We have been fortunate over the years to have met some pretty cool chefs while popping up all over London. This year we invite some of our favourite top London chefs to cook their own take on the BBQ Club menu 6 course tasting menus.
Expect some incredible menus from the Indian sub-continent, seafood inspired menus, and some locally sourced and foraged menus to name a few. Check back for the list of chefs here!
|1pm BBQ Club Ticket||13:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
|7:30pm BBQ Club Ticket||19:30 - 23:00||£45.00|
Southbank Centre, SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This is a "Supper Club" style event and all guests are served at the same time and will be on shared tables. Please arrive on time to ensure you receive all 6 courses.
14. This is an outside event, we have cover in case of rain, but if you are booking for an evening session it can get a bit chilly towards the end. Please dress appropriately.
15. We have access to toilets but as this is a pop up they are around a 30 second walk away.
16. All bookings are final, if you wish to cancel we will try and refill your seats and offer you a refund but this cannot be guaranteed. If you do wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible as we will have more chance of filling the spaces.