The BBQ Club
- The BBQ Club
Welcome to Our Secret Garden Pop Up
Jimmy's BBQ Club is back going back to its roots from the 23 July.
That's right, we've dug into our archive of mystical venues and will be returning to the hidden garden in Clapham Old Town for a Summer series of evenings in a truly stunning setting, with (socially distanced) tables nestled amongst beehives and veg patches for groups of 4-6. The full address of the pop up will be sent on the purchase email but it is in Clapham Old Town.
We'll only reveal the address to the lucky few who book, but those who came all those years ago will remember it as the birthplace of the BBQ Club and some truly special evenings.
The BBQ club exemplifies everything we love about cooking - alfresco dining, provenance and interaction.
Relax and enjoy cooking 7 courses of unique food and cook part of each course yourself over tabletop Big Green Egg BBQs. Our chefs prepare and guide you through each course, helping you cook your perfect BBQ tasting menu with hints, tips & BYO drinks.
Jimmy and the team will be bringing you a show-stopping, interactive BBQ menu using time-honoured barbeque techniques to create a unique summer menu.
Then what better way to finish an evening in the sun than melting marshmallows over your table top embers? Situated in a beautiful garden in Clapham, The BBQ Club offers the perfect place to soak up the summer vibes.
SAMPLE MENU - £65pp
Please note this is a BYO event and no alcohol will be sold on the night.
|BBQ Club Ticket for 4||19:00 - 22:00||£260.00|
|BBQ Club Ticker for 5||19:00 - 22:00||£325.00|
|BBQ Club Ticket for 6||19:00 - 22:00||£390.00|
The BBQ Club, 33, Iveley Road, London, SW4 0EN
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This is a "Supper Club" style event and all guests are served at the same time and will be on shared tables. Please arrive on time to ensure you receive all 6 courses.
14. This is an outside event, we have cover in case of rain, but if you are booking for an evening session it can get a bit chilly towards the end. Please dress appropriately.
15. We have access to toilets but as this is a pop up they are around a 30 second walk away.
16. All bookings are final, if you wish to cancel we will try and refill your seats and offer you a refund but this cannot be guaranteed. If you do wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible as we will have more chance of filling the spaces.