Following 2017’s bumper BBQ season, Jimmy Garcia and his dedicated team are returning to Southbank this summer for a jam-packed 2018. With a next level BBQ tasting menu and a roof top terrace that is twice the size as last year. Opening on Friday 5th May 2018, the double-floor riverside Summer eatery…
The BBQ Club
Jimmy's BBQ Club returns from 5th May to 23rd September 2018
The upstairs BBQ Club returns bigger and better than ever for its second summer on Southbank. The revamped tasting menu has been taken to the next level. Guests are invited to baste and grill dishes alongside our chef on their very own BBQ built into the centre of the table whilst taking in some of the best views of the Thames that London has to offer.
Jimmy and his team of chefs will guide you through a refined and interactive six-course tasting menu, including dishes such as: ‘Hard Core Prawn’ , Langoustine with roasted red pepper puree, black garlic, jamon and smoked almonds, and 'Proper Kebab’ Lamb kebab, flatbread, tzatziki, pomegranate tabbouleh, mint oil
And what better way to finish the evening than melting marshmallows for smores over your tabletop embers!
Miso glazed charred baby aubergines, pomegranate molasses yoghurt, pickled green chili, fresh mint
Charred squid, green olive and avocado guac, lime and rocket oil
‘Hard Core Prawn’
Langoustine, roast red pepper puree, black garlic, jamon, smoked almond
Lamb kebab, flat bread, tzatziki, pomegranate tabbouleh, mint oil
‘Summer at Next door’
Pork chop, potato salad, charred corn heritage tomato salsa, bbq sauce, charred spring onion
‘Honey for ma Sugar’
Griddled apricots, honey mascarpone, ginger biscuit crumb, candied orange peel
With notice, we are able to accommodate most dietary requirements as well as offer an alternative 6-course Vegetarian tasting menu - please provide this information when asked to specify dietary requirements in the checkout process.
|1pm BBQ Club Ticket||13:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
|7:30pm BBQ Club Ticket||19:30 - 22:30||£45.00|
|2pm BBQ Club Ticket||14:00 - 17:00||£45.00|
Southbank Centre SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.