Based on the Southbank, directly on The Thames, The BBQ Club encompasses the best of modern BBQ food. From our reservation only interactive 6 course rooftop dining concept each evening, to a delicious casual street food menu featuring everything from burgers to showcasing the best rare breed meats with…
The BBQ Club - May and June Tickets
- The BBQ Club
Jimmy's BBQ Club returns from 19th May to 20th September
The upstairs BBQ Club tasting menu invites guests to baste and grill dishes alongside their chef on their very own BBQ built into the centre of the table. Jimmy and his team of chefs will guide you through a refined and interactive six course tasting menu, including dishes such as ‘The Queenie Scallop’ with coal baked cauliflower, hazelnut crumb and pickled red onion petals or Lamb Cutlet with salsa verde, charred tender stem broccoli and Sicilian anchovies. And what better way to finish the evening than melting marshmallows for smores over your tabletop embers!
You will also be welcome to help yourselves to summertime tipples from a rooftop ‘honesty bar’, serving refreshing gin concoctions, 10 pint beer kegs for the table, ‘good wine’ and ‘great wine’.
With notice, we are able to accommodate most dietary requirements as well as offer an alternative 6 course Vegetarian tasting menu - please provide this information when asked to specify dietary requirements in the checkout process.
July, August and September tickets are available here
12pm BBQ Club Ticket
12:00 - 15:00 slot
|11:00 - 14:00||£45.00|
1pm BBQ Club Ticket
13:00 - 16:00 slot
|13:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
4pm BBQ Club Ticket
16:00 - 19:00 slot
|16:00 - 19:00||£45.00|
7:30pm BBQ Club Ticket
19:30 - 22:30 slot
|19:30 - 22:30||£45.00|
The Southbank BBQ Club, Riverside Queens Walk, Belvedere Road, SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.