“Carnivale” brings a heady blend from Brazil to Bolivia, from New Orleans to Haiti and from Venice to Cadiz. A colourful celebration of Mardis Gras, limbo, calypso, flamboyant costumes, exotic food and crazy cocktails.Climb the hill to Alto Vidigal and marvel at the Favela street scenes, rustyiron…
The 2016 London New Years Eve Ball
- Carnivale - Battersea Evolution
As you arrive in the cold and frosty Battersea Park you will feel the vibrations of drumming as you approach the riotous city of samba and the hottest party of the season “Carnivale”.
Climb the hill to Alto Vidigal and marvel at the Favela street scenes, rusty iron roofs awash with a rainbow of colours. Sip on Caprinhia cocktails as you take in the sights and sounds from the tropical hillside.
As you walk through the bustling streets of the Carnivale, jaw dropping entertainers tower above you with dazzling jewelled feathers and a dark twist of Dia le dos. The spicy aromas of sensational street food tempt you into the various street food stalls, from rich spicy Acarajae to Bourbon glazed chicken skewers.
A giant glittering Carnivale mask catches your eye and lures you into a street parade, an explosion of glitter and streamers fall from the sky as you arrive into the dining hall for a lavish feast.
Piece after piece of stunning entertainment punctuate each course of dinner, building to a grand finale. As dinner comes to an end, the real party lies in wait. The DJ beckons party-goers on to the dance floor for a night of nonstop partying. Venture onto the dodgems or try your hand at the casino; the night is young!
As the clock strikes midnight, watch our live stream of London's world-famous firework display from the River Thames on our big screens, before continuing to party on into the early hours.
Find out where the sights and the sounds of the Carnivale will take you this New Year's Eve...
Includes everything along with house wine, house beer/cider and soft drinks all evening.
|19:30 - 03:00||£175.00|
Chelsea Bridge Gate Battersea Park SW11 4NJ
Battersea Park (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.