Once Upon a Time, in a Land Far Away, three prolific readers got together to drink some beers. As is often the case with our favourite malty beverage, inspiration struck, and they began to match their beers with books. Here an imperial stout with Tolstoy, there a farmhouse style with Steinbeck, and of course a champagne yeast magnum with Fitzgerald. They have made it their quest to journey far and wide, taking others on literary-beer adventures.
Hannah, Katie, and Sharona will be your beer warriors for the evening, guiding you through some brilliant London literature paired with super exciting beers on a voyage of Hops and Stories. Chris Hall, beer hero and spectacular wordsmith, is our special guest narrator for the evening and will be talking on many a splendid thing.
Featuring East London Brewing and Left Hand (Colorado).
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
London Beer City
London Beer City celebrates the capital's remarkable beer scene.
Unlike other beer festivals, London Beer City takes place at bars, pubs and breweries all over town, for 10 fantastic days. Expect dinners, pub takeovers, tours, tastings and much more besides. We've even got four of our favourite London breweries - Beavertown, Five Points, Fourpure and Fuller's - together to make a very special beer.
If you love beer, you can't afford to miss London Beer City.