Social Supper with Switchback at Soane's Kitchen
- Soane's Kitchen
Soane’s Kitchen have teamed up with rehabilitation charity Switchback for a fantastic evening of delicious food, created and prepped by young men from the Switchback programme. Our exciting supper club collaboration with Switchback gives young prison-leavers the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience whilst showcasing their culinary talent.
As you know, Social Pantry is proud to employ ex-offenders and supports young offenders’ rehabilitation. Why not be a part of this and join us at Soane’s Kitchen for a unique evening and enjoy a stunning 3-course meal with delicious drinks throughout provided by Martin Miller's Gin for dinner with a social conscience.
Nationally, 49% of people leaving prison reoffend within a year, but for Switchback Trainees this figure is just 8%. FACT. Switchback support 18-30 year old prison-leavers to make real, lasting change through intensive one-to-one support and real work training. Social Pantry is a proud Switchback Partner and provides work experience and opportunities for Switchback Trainees as a platform into work.
A refreshing welcome drink by Martin Miller's Gin
Watercress Soup (vg)
Whipped Goat’s Cheese, Lemon Shortbread & Thyme
Popcorn Chicken & Rosemary Salt
New Season Asparagus & Hazelnut Butter
Crispy Quails Egg, Aged Pecorino, Bottagra
Pan Seared Cod, Wild Nettle Pesto
Smashed Courgette & Broad Bean
Buttered Jersey Royals
Whipped Buttermilk Cheesecake
Blood Orange Jelly, Crumble & Lemon Balm
For any dietaries, please let us know when booking by emailing email@example.com
Expect a delicious Welcome Drink, Canapés, Three Courses & Petit Four
|19:15 - 23:30||£50.00|
Walpole Park Ealing Green Mattock Ln W5 5BE
Ealing Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.