Supper Club with Felicity Spector
- Soane's Kitchen
It is an absolute privilege to welcome to Soane's a woman who needs no introduction in the culinary world, the one and only Felicity Spector. We have teamed up with Felicity to bring you a very special sharing style vegetarian menu, inspired by her love and passion for fresh produce.
Felicity "I love cooking with seasonal fruit and veg and I wanted a supper club that would truly celebrate the joys of our summer produce - starting with lots of Middle Eastern inspired dips with chunks of warm seeded soda bread - then bowls of spelt risotto bright with fresh greens and swirled with a herb pesto to pass around with dishes of roasted heritage carrot and fennel salad with tahini (of course there is Tahini) and summer tomatoes simply dressed with good olive oil and sumac. And dessert of course, a fruit tart, with a streusel crumble topping and scoops of almond ice cream."
Expect Prosecco on entrance, 3x course meal and specially created cocktails to go with every course - incredible!
Crushed Summer Pea & Mint
Labneh with Za’atar
Broad bean and Pea Malfatti, BBQ Courgettes, Nettle Pesto, Goats Curd, Pea Shoots and Purple Basil
Summer Heritage Tomato Salad, Pickled Red Onion and Toasted Hazelnuts with Belazu Fig Leaf Oil
Roasted Fennel and Radish with Castel Franco, Watercress and Felicity’s Tahini Dressing
Gooseberry and Elderflower Streusel Tart, Almond Ice Cream
Soane's Kitchen, Mattock Ln, Mattock Ln, London, W5 5BE
Ealing Broadway (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.