THE CLUB Jako is an intimate, luxurious club offering Premium Bottle and Food Shows, where local and international DJs are seen performing and partying to create a late-night venue with quality entertainment and excellent service. For those who want a VIP area, Jako Club offers the perfect space for…
After The Success Of Mays Brandy Brunch We Couldn’t Let Our Brunchers Go Without Any Longer So Catch Us On Sunday 25th July For Your Next Brandy Brunch Fix 🥃.
Held At The Newly Renovated Club @jakolondon, An Amazing Location In The Heart Of Kensington, London.
Resident DJs: @Shaunglissen & @vendetta Being Joined On The Day By @kyoshiee , @msriojay , @purevibesent and @djfokusmwe
THE DINE OFFERS
SET MENU BOTTOMLESS OFFERS (
We have taken precautions to keep both our customers & our staff safe at Jako London.
Upon arrival to the venue, you will be asked to take part in a mandatory temperature check with a thermometer.
We require all customers to fill out a form with their name, email, address and mobile number. We require a valid government certified photo ID to cross check with your details. Due to government guidelines, the data collected will be used for track & trace and kept on file for 21 days.
We require all customers to wear a mask whilst attending the venue and hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the venue.
Customers are required to remain in their allocated area and no dancing in the venue. Drink orders will be taken by a member of staff or management.
We allow up to 6 people per booking at the venue.
Customers are required to let a member of staff or management know when they require a cigarette and all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the smoking area.
Customers will have access to bathrooms and require all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the bathroom, this will be monitored by a member of staff.
10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms, we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you in for a future date.
Please note if you have purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed due to government lockdown, we will not be offering refunds however, we will be able to transfer your tickets to the next available date.
If these guidelines are not met to Jako London standards, management retains the right to refuse service and entry to the venue.
Guests must demonstrate exemption card or badge if unable to wear face covering due to medical reasons.
|Sunday 26th September 2021|
|Sunday 24th October 2021|
|Sunday 21st November 2021|
|Sunday 19th December 2021|
1. On purchase of your ticket, you will have the choice of two/three set courses with 90 minutes bottomless Prosecco and/or Cocktail included in the ticket price.
2. All Drink packages come with a table and entrance for the ticket holder and 5 guests. Please send the name of the guests to email@example.com reference your ticket order.
3. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any allergic reaction.
5. Tables are issued on an allocated seating basis and cannot be modified throughout the duration of your stay. We do our best to accommodate all group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together however please understand that this may not always be possible. Certain tables may be shared depending on availability.
6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
7. Entertainment, menu, venue and timings may be subject to change.
8. Dress code for men: we advise wearing a collared shirt, smart trousers/dark denim and dress shoes. No hats, athletic wear is strictly prohibited.
9. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
10. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
11. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled by the venue & tickets are non-transferable between dates.
12. Prosecco/cocktail cannot be exchanged for another alcoholic beverage.
13. Our two/three course set menus are fixed and cannot be exchanged for another food dish from the A la carte Menu.