Sticks'n'Sushi - Kids Masterclass, Greenwich
- Sticks'n'Sushi Greenwich
It's never too early to learn some serious sushi skills!
Our classes are suitable for ages 8-12years of all ability levels with clear and thorough teaching ensuring no one is left out and all can participate.
Should your little one not be comfortable as part of a mixed group or may need assistance from a parent during the class we encourage you to purchase an additional ticket so you can accompany and learn together.
1 x Kappa hosomaki roll - cucumber (131 kcal)
1 x Pink Alaska uramaki roll - Salmon, avocado, cream cheese and lumpfish roe (328 kcal)
2 x Shake Nigiri - Salmon (54 kcal each)
All children will get squash during the class and leave with a goody bag including a certificate, their bandana, rolling mat, chopsticks, chocolate fish and a Japanese number and phrase sheet.
We try to be as accommodating as possible but we do ask to adhere to the booking terms and conditions prior to confirming any reservation and for any allergy advise please contact the restaurant directly.
For group bookings please reach out directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kids'n'Sushi - Greenwich||10:00 - 11:30||£40.00|
Sticks'n'Sushi Greenwich, 1, Nelson Road, London, SE10 9JB
Cutty Sark (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Adults/parents must not actively participate in the class unless an additional ticket has been purchased.
4. We suggest all participants to arrive 10-15 in advance so the class is not disturbed by late arrivals.
5. Our background restaurant music will be played, no other music will be permitted in the venue.
6. All children must be collected promptly at the end of the class.
7. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11 We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
14. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.