Steve Kielty @ Lockside Kitchen
- Lockside Kitchen
Myself and GCDA Greenwich have teamed up for a one off popup event in aid of the London Festival of Architecture at the newly built Lockside kitchen
With amazing views across the docks and great seasonal menu will be a night to remember
Sourdough, Bacon butter
Tomato salad -
Heritage tomato – raw, fermented & dried
goats cheese, parsley ketchup,
Cured and blackened Mackerel fillet, watercress, cucumber pickle
Free-range chicken -
Roast chicken breast, confit chicken thigh, Nduja, fresh pea & broad beans, asparagus
Raspberries glazed with Chambord, elderflower yoghurt espuma, rose and almond scented meringue, raspberry sherbet
Vegetarian options available on request
For more info on GCDA and London Festival of Architecture check out the links below -
|steve kielty @ lockside kichen||19:00 - 23:00||£35.00|
Lockside Kitchen, Ground Floor Arid Point, 1 Lock Side Way, Lonodn, SE16 2GZ
Gallions Reach (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.