Offering three stunning floors of all-encompassing views across London's skyline, Sky Garden London, managed by renowned event caterer and restaurateur rhubarb, is a spectacular drinking and dining destination atop the 20 Fenchurch Street skyscraper (also known as the Walkie Talkie). It'll come aslittle…
Sky Garden Exclusive Sparkling Wine Dinner x Hattingley
- Sky Garden Bars
Sky Garden's elegant signature restaurant, Fenchurch, is hosting an exclusive dinner with well-renowned sparkling wine from Hattingley Valley.
Join us 37 floors up for an evening of delicious wine paired perfectly with exquisite food from Fenchurch’s head chef Michael Carr. This, alongside the beautiful views of London’s skyline, aims to be a truly unique evening.
Tickets are perfect for individuals or small groups as everyone takes a seat at the intimate private dining table in Fenchurch's luxurious Vinoly room.
Your ticket allows you access to Sky Garden's Exclusive Sparkling Wine Dinner with Hattingley, which includes a canapé reception, a bespoke four course tasting menu and wine perfectly paired by Hattingley Valley, in Fenchurch's private dining room.
Limited tickets are available so secure your spot at the top!
More about the winemakers...
Hattingley Valley is a family owned business located in Hampshire, UK which specialises in making premium English sparkling wines.
Set up in 2008, by Simon Robinson and Head Winemaker Emma Rice, Hattingley Valley has now grown to a 500 tonne, eco friendly, purpose built winery. Using a traditional method for producing sparkling wine, their wine is set apart from the rest by the subtle use of oak barrels. Clearly a measure of their success, Hattingley Valley are not only vastly decorated winning over 100 medals, 13 trophies and three Best in Class for its wines, they are enjoyed throughout the UK and exported internationally to 16 countries.
For more information, please visit their website at hattingleyvalley.com
English Sparkling Wine Dinner
This ticket allows you access to Sky Garden's English Sparkling Wine Dinner, which includes a canapé reception on the terrace, followed by a bespoke four course tasting menu in Fenchurch's private dining room.
|18:00 - 22:30||£125.00|
20 Fenchurch Street, 1 Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.