SIP: The Art of Shaking Virtual Masterclass for Two
- Online Event
Join Sipsmith for a wonderful evening of virtual cocktailing with from our very own SIP Cocktail Book
Sipsmith have partnered up with The Cocktail Delivery Company to create the ultimate cocktail kit, delivered to you at home, containing all you need to shake up two of Sipsmith's favourite cocktails.
"100 gin cocktails, each with no more than three ingredients and all using our award winning London Dry Gin. Enjoy fuss-free drinks, from summer sipping to winter warmers, time-honoured classics to new twists"
During the session you will be crafting 2 delicious cocktails using our classic London Dry Gin, everything you need is included in your kit from our wonderful partners, The Cocktail Delivery Company.
The cocktail kit includes (suitable for 2 people):
- Cocktail ingredients to shake for a Gimlet
- Cocktail ingredients to shake a Dark Fruit Bramble
- 20cl London Dry Gin
What you will need at home:
- A cocktail shaker (don't worry if you don't have one, a jam jar will do the same job!)
- Ice (the more the merrier)
- Two glasses to sip out of (top tip, pop them in the freezer an hour before your masterclass to make them nice and cold)
You can add a special Sipsmith measuring jigger and stirrer to your event order at the checkout page, if you do not already have one at home.
Please note this event is only available for delivery to mainland UK addresses and your kit will arrive 24-48 hours before the event. Please note you will also receive the e-mail containing a joining link and more information 24 hours before the event.
Cocktail Kit and Online Ticket (for 2 people)
SIP: The Art of Shaking
|19:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.