Show In The Dark presents an evening with Chef, Isaac Carew at SMEG
- No reviews.
- Smeg Flagship Store
Regent Street and St James’s are joining forces to debut 'Show in the Dark'; an evening of arts and culture that shines a light on an array of unique artists.
Chef and author of new cookbook The Dirty Dishes, Isaac Carew is set to takeover the SMEG cooking theatre rustling up a pasta feast, discussing his love of food and creating beautiful recipes to share with friends. Isaac will talk us through one of his recipes from his first cookbook, The Dirty Dishes using SMEG kitchen appliances in its purpose-built flagship store.
Welcome drinks and nibbles will be served on arrival and guests can purchase a signed copy of Isaac's book following the demonstration.
Join Isaac at SMEG at 6.30pm on 14th March for Show In The Dark. #showinthedark
About St James's:
St James’s is one of London’s most original and compelling districts, defined by heritage brands as well as newly arrived contemporary fashion. It is also home to the city’s most influential collection of art galleries including the Royal Academy of Arts, the ICA and Christies and has had a long-established reputation as the home of fine food, culinary expertise and innovation.
The SMEG store stands in the heart of St James’s at the entrance to the St James’s Market. Just two minutes’ walk south of Piccadilly Circus, the space is split over three stunning floors, browse small and large appliance collections, cooking accessories as well as beautiful organic cheese, wine and balsamic from the family’s Northern Italian farm.
An evening with Chef, Isaac Carew at SMEG
Show In The Dark presents an evening with Isaac Carew at SMEG
|18:30 - 20:30||£15.00|
Smeg Flagship Store, 14 Regent Street St James's, London, SW1Y 4PH
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.