Based in the heart of London’s legal quarter, the Inner Temple is one of the four ancient Inns of Court and has been an iconic city site for generations.
The first established Inn of Court is delighted to welcome Ruinart, the first house of Champagne during this historic year celebrating the 800thAnniversary of the Magna Carta.
As part of National Champagne Week, please join us for this wonderful social occasion bringing together true lovers of champagne in a unique London venue. You will be welcomed to a champagne reception followed by a sumptuous three course evening menu paired with the exquisite Ruinart Champagne portfolio in the historic Hall of Inner Temple.
Full Evening Menu
Scallop Ceviche paired withRuinart Blanc De Blancs 75cl
* * *
Braised Monkfish Tail with Baby Vegetables in a Saffron and Seafood Nage paired with R By Ruinart Brut 150cl
* * *
Inner Temple late bottled Summer Berry Pudding with Poached Soft Fruits and a Pistachio Biscuit paired with Ruinart Rosé 75cl
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: