Saints & Sinners, workout and brunch
- South Place Hotel
South Place Hotel's social brunch that packs a punch!
The ‘Saints & Sinners Workout and Brunch’ is a collaboration between the culturally creative South Place Hotel, and some of the East End’s most vibrant authorities on fitness and wellbeing; 1Rebel and ROOTED London.
The day begins at 1 Rebel, Broadgate, with a 10am Rumble class*. This immersive boxing session is an opportunity to release aggression on the punch bag with demon like speed and explosive strength. The high-intensity workout is then followed at 11.15am by a virtuous Vinyasa yoga class by ROOTED London in one of the hotel’s serene spaces. Using a philosophy of ‘listening to your body and feeding your soul’ this yoga session is graceful, energising and restorative.
After this double shot workout combination it’s time to feed your body with two courses of nourishing food. Choose from indulgent dishes such a waffles with chocolate sauce if you’re feeling sinful, or for the more saintly a nutritionally balanced quinoa bowl or raw key lime pie created by ROOTED London.
*Please note; on the day there is an additional charge of £3 to purchase boxing wraps and £1 to hire boxing gloves for the Rumble class at 1Rebel.
|Saints & Sinners, workout and brunch||09:45 - 14:30||£55.00|
Saints & Sinners, workout and brunch - 1Rebel Pass or package holders
This reduced price ticket is available to 1Rebel Pass or package holders only.
|09:45 - 14:30||£40.00|
South Place Hotel, 3, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.