Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Daytime, Activity
South Place Hotel's social brunch that packs a punch!
The ‘Saints & Sinners Workout and Brunch’ is a collaboration between the culturally creative South Place Hotel, and some of the East End’s most vibrant authorities on fitness and wellbeing; 1Rebel and ROOTED London.
The day begins at 1 Rebel, Broadgate, with a 10am Rumble class*. This immersive boxing session is an opportunity to release aggression on the punch bag with demon like speed and explosive strength. The high-intensity workout is then followed at 11.15am by a virtuous Vinyasa yoga class by ROOTED London in one of the hotel’s serene spaces. Using a philosophy of ‘listening to your body and feeding your soul’ this yoga session is graceful, energising and restorative.
After this double shot workout combination it’s time to feed your body with two courses of nourishing food. Choose from indulgent dishes such a waffles with chocolate sauce if you’re feeling sinful, or for the more saintly a nutritionally balanced quinoa bowl or raw key lime pie created by ROOTED London.
*Please note; on the day there is an additional charge of £3 to purchase boxing wraps and £1 to hire boxing gloves for the Rumble class at 1Rebel.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The exercise classes were excellent- as a novice boxer, I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a great class and fantastic atmosphere. The only disappointment was the dessert for brunch. As I have a bit allergy, I could only opt for the waffles, but when they eventually arrived they were cold and tasted like they had been sat on the side for ages. It was also a challenge to have top ups of water and orange juice, which were much needed after the morning! The waitresses did not offer extra drinks without being asked, and often resulted in half a glass of orange juice.
visited South Place Hotel on 29 Apr 2017
The 1 Rebel class was fantastic!!! The yoga instructor was superb and very professional with a fabulous manner and rhythm; my only comment would be it was an hour class as opposed to the 90 minute class advertised.
A great event and enjoyable brunch also. Would go again.
visited South Place Hotel on 20 May 2017
The boxing class and yoga were excellent.
The brunch was very good too. Only disappoint was the inexperienced wait staff and the dessert. Waitresses did not offer orange juice or top up tea, water etc without being asked. The dessert I went for was the waffles and these tasted stale/had been overcooked. I love dessert and having had the avocado cheesecake previously which was excellent, the waffles were very disappointing! I would definitely do it again though. Great exercise classes and food with friends!
visited South Place Hotel on 29 Apr 2017
Amazing morning, both workouts and the food was great! only disappointment was that drinks were not included in the Brunch. I would have been happy to pay £50 if tea, coffee and orange juice were included. It was not clear that drinks were extra and paying the bill at the end was awkward as I and others had left our purses at the other site with our belongings, and a group had left before the bills were bought out also not realizing drinks were extra.
visited South Place Hotel on 21 Jan 2017
Reply from Saints & Sinners, workout and brunch
Many thanks for your feedback and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed the workouts and the food at brunch. We take all guest feedback on board and your comments have been passed on to the team. Moving forward, all soft drinks will be included in the ticket price.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laura, South Place Hotel
23 Jan 2017 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: