Rich Table LDN X California Walnuts
- No reviews.
- Apex Studio
Would you like a seat at the hottest table in town? For one night only, cutting edge San Fran chefs Evan and Sarah Rich will be hosting an exclusive California themed supper club – Rich Table LDN.
With only 20 seats available, this exclusive event has been organised to celebrate the California walnut harvest. You’ll be transported to a beautiful California walnut orchard (via Perseverance Works, Shoreditch) where you’ll enjoy a five course feast, with every dish featuring California walnuts.
Marking their first foray into the London foodie scene, Evan and Sarah Rich will prepare a California-inspired feast in their renowned signature style – think serious farm-to-table credentials, unusual flavours and ingredients, all created with the superstar couple’s uniquely inventive, yet approachable style of dining. Guests will also have the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Evan and Sarah.
Featuring an array of mouth-watering dishes, from burrata with tikka masala and walnut crumble, to walnut milk panna cotta with dill oil, and cannelloni with beets and duck jus, and with each course paired with California wines, it’s an evening not to be missed.
With just 20 spaces available it promises to be an intimate, immersive evening with world class food that you don’t want to miss!
This ticket includes entry to the California walnut orchard supper club, including a five course meal prepared by Michelin-starred chefs Evan and Sarah Rich of Rich Table, and wine pairings with each course.
Perseverance Works 25 Hackney Road E2 7NX
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.