Celebrate Tall Ships with a Plymouth Gin Masterclass
- Rivington Greenwich
Join our Gin Rendezvous to celebrate 2017 Tall Ships Regatta in Greenwich, hosted by Plymouth Gin and Rivington Greenwich.
In celebration of this year's Rendez-Vous 2017 Tall Ships Regatta we are partnering with Plymouth Gin, the journey of Plymouth Gin is synonymous with the British Royal Navy, its sailors and ships.
It was a tradition in the Royal Navy that all newly commissioned ships received a "Plymouth Gin Commissioning kit", a wooden box containing two bottles of navy strength Plymouth gin and glassware. We will be commemorating this with our very own Rivington x Plymouth Gin Commissioning Kit and there will be a series of Gin Masterclasses during the Tall Ships week.
Come and indulge in gin cocktails whilst gaining an insight into the history of Plymouth Gin and enjoy some moreish home-made Rivington bar snacks. Each masterclass is hosted by Plymouth Gin and our bar manager. Tickets are £20 per person, the masterclasses are running on Wednesday, 12 - Friday 14 April. Click here for more information and tickets.
Our bar manager has also created an exclusive Plymouth Gin cocktail list which will be launching on Wednesday, 12 April, coinciding with the arrival of the Tall Ships to Greenwich.
|Wednesday, 12 April @ 6pm||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|Thursday, 13 April @ 6pm||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|Friday, 14 April @ 5pm||17:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
Rivington Greenwich, 178 ,, Greenwich High Rd, London, SE10 8NN
for Maritime Greenwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.