To celebrate London Cocktail Week, PortSide Parlour is putting on a weeks worth of events on in our private dining room and showcasing some amazing brands get in fast while there's still tickets available.
A Seductive Speyside SelectionBalvenie is one of the most famous names in the world of whisky. It is a large distillery capable of producing over 5.5 million liters of spirit a year and is described as 'the complete distillery', due to the fact that every process of production takes place on the site. This includes growing the barley on land adjoining the distillery buildings (the only distillery to do this), having an active malting floor and making casks in their own cooperage. Balvenie has been one of the world's best selling single malt whiskies for a number of years and consistently remains in the top 10.
The tasting will be lead by James Buntin the UK Ambassador, James will be leading the journey through the portfolio tasting the Balvenie Doublewood 12yr, Carribbean Cask 14yr, PortWood 21yr & Something super special and rare from his personal collection.
The ticket price includes a dish with the taste of Scotland, arrival cocktail and the tasting itself.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Reminiscent of a nautical antiquities shop, the new permanent PortSide Parlour remains one of London’s many hidden gems, located in the heart of Shoreditch at 14 Rivington Street. Open 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday 5:30pm to 12am, you can wonder in and expect to find one of London’s most impressive selection of rums with 80+ varieties.