Perfume & Gin Cocktail masterclass
- No reviews.
- Food Store Restaurant Bar & Grocer
This unique Perfume & Cocktail masterclass, will include the story behind Theodore Gin, where guests will 'smell' all the individual botanicals in perfume-form, explaining the links and similarities between Perfumery and Spirits & Cocktails
Followed by insight on how perfume ingredients and food flavourings are made and how to use them, including the smelling of more obscure ingredients such as the aroma of rain and fresh cut grass.
The masterclass will end with a selection of perfume-inspired cocktails, during which we explain how to incorporate such ingredients into cocktails to create new layers of flavours.
|Masterclass ticket||16:00 - 17:30||£15.00|
Food Store Restaurant Bar & Grocer, Lincoln Plaza London, Curio Collection by Hilton, 2 lincoln plaza, London, E14 9BD
Canary Wharf (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.