Partners in Wine | Valentine's Virtual Wine Tasting
- No reviews.
- Online Event
OF CORK WE LOVE YOU... and although we won't be able to celebrate Valentine's in our bars, that doesn't mean we won't be getting romantic this February. Join us for Valentine's wine tasting (couples and singletons - everyone can join)!
Since 2009 we've been importing handcrafted wines from unknown vineyards around the world and these wines are either vegan, biodynamic, organic or sustainably produced. We have more than 400 wines but on this occasion, we would love you to try the most romantic & passionate wines from our collection. If you are looking to spoil a loved one or yourself, join us! One kit is perfect for sharing and 2 will definitely make an amazing date.
How it Works:
*Wine delivered home
* You'll receive a Zoom link 48 hours before the event.
* Join us on Zoom and let's get on the Love Boat
Each box includes:
* 4 x 100ml Wine Samples
* 1 x Tasting Notes
* 1 x Tasting Mat
* Homemade fudge (something sweet to enjoy later)
What samples will you get (100ml):
1 x Domaine Allimant-Laugner, Gewürztraminer, 2017, Alsace, France
Get a load of this Gewürz! Classic rose, Turkish Delight & dry spice.
1 x Bartinney Hourglass Chardonnay, 2017, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Lemon, apricot, vanilla cream & pineapple. Elevate your senses
1 x Hawkshead Pinot Noir, 2018, Central Otago, New Zealand
Bright red currant, dark cherry, wildflower aromatics & fabulous texture.
1 x La Colombina Palpito Rosso, 2017, Sant'Antimo DOC, Tuscany, Italy
Juicy cherry & Italian leather. A euphoric little dove with a fluttering heartbeat.
BONUS TRACK: Add some Bubbles! If you want, feel free to add one of our best Proseccos Rebuli Prosecco Brut, NV, Treviso Doc, Veneto, Italy
Online Event, 2 BATTERSEA RISE, London, SW11 1ED
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.