Oded Oren at Brewery Below
- Brewery Below
Celebrated chef Oded Oren and Borough Wines & Beers are paying homage to the diverse foods and flavours of the Eastern Mediterranean, in a two-week drinking and dining pop-up.
A fusion of flavours and styles, Oren's five-course menu draws influences from across this wide and diverse region. His style is characterised by a freshness of flavour and lightness of touch, which brings out the best in his ingredients and lets them shine.
Oren began cooking in his hometown Tel Aviv and moved to London in 2011. In the past few years he has hosted several pop-ups, including a six-month residency at South East London restaurant Louie Louie, where he received brilliant reviews from The Guardian and others.
Friday 13th October - Winemaker Dinner with Domaine des Tourelles
|Thursday 19 October||19:30 - 22:30||£42.00|
|Friday 20 October||19:30 - 22:30||£42.00|
|Saturday 21 October||19:30 - 22:30||£42.00|
Brewery Below, Borough Wines & Beers, Essex Road, London, N1 3PD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.