Disappearing Dining Club have been serving great food and tasty drinks in private and unusual spaces since October 2010. DDC now have a growing number of permanent restaurant and bar venues, look after dinner and drinks parties in antiques shops, photo studios and warehouses, host weddings on rooftops…
Norse by Norsewest
Norse by Norsewest is an evening of Scandinavian small plates, and part of Disappearing Dining Club's fifth birthday celebrations.
Dishes are drawn from DDC Head Chef's home country of Sweden, and dishes he served at Ulrika's, a two star restaurant in New York, where Fred was Head Chef for two years.
NXNW was a regular monthly dinner party hosted by DDC in various locations between 2011 and 2014.
Here's a review of the kind of things you can expect to enjoy.
Dinner is many many courses of food and plenty of home made aquavit.
NXNW is at Back in 5 Minutes at 7pm on Wednesday October 21st.
See you there!
Norse by Norsewest
Secret London Locations
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.