The Rooftop at One Hundred Shoreditch is a Californian escape in the heart of East London. Expect city views, cocktails, bites, and a Latin dance soundtrack to keep you entertained all year long. Head upstairs and be transported to Palm Springs as you take in panoramic views across London’s skyline…
New Year's Eve on The Rooftop
New Year’s Eve on The Rooftop
Following the success of our first sold out New Year’s Eve party last year, we’re back and bigger than ever for 2023. Join us on The Rooftop and enjoy a party like no other with a backdrop of incredible city views and music from some of the UK's finest female selectors to guide you through the evening. We can't wait to leap back into our biggest party of the year!
Ceri is a DJ and producer who regularly plays around the world from Fabric and Secret Garden Party to Amnesia and Pikes Ibiza. Her sound draws inspiration from the classic timeless sounds of Chicago and Detroit with some London and Berlin thrown in for good measure. Ceri has firmly established herself as a 'rising selector' Crack Magazine on the underground dance music scene with her music played on radio stations worldwide, including; BBC Radio1, BB6Music and BBC1Xtra. We can’t wait for her to warm up the decks for us this New Year’s Eve.
London born but Florida raised, Storm Mollison has spent a majority of the past four years showcasing her music and DJing her way around popular UK music venues such as XOYO and The Jazz Cafe. Blending a multitude of genres from Disco to UKG, Hiphop to House, Storm employs all her sources of inspiration into her sound. Last year, Storm marked the UK and European festival scene with sets at Lost Village, ION, Wilderness and Rise Festival in the Alps as well as being invited to play at various fashion parties for the likes of Ralph Lauren and Fiorucci. You're bound to have crossed paths with Storm’s versatility on the 1’s & 2’s at some point, and if you haven’t already, you’re in for a treat.
Industry folk have deemed Hilit Kolet "the next real thing." The ascending London-based artist wields multiple sound palettes from house to techno throughout her high-octane sets, mixed with razor-sharp technique. Hilit radiates powerful energy from the DJ booth, seducing the dancefloors of esteemed clubs such as Printworks, fabric, KOKO, Warehouse Project, Ministry of Sound, and XOYO, amongst others. Innovative and fearless as a selector, Hilit brings her audience on an exciting journey through dance music so get ready to buckle up and enjoy the ride!
General Entry tickets cost £129 and include a welcome cocktail plus open bar for the evening including beers, wines, prosecco and house spirits.
There will be a limited food menu available on the evening.
The Rooftop operates an over 18 policy and may be asked to present ID on the evening.
General Entry with Open Bar
Open Bar with beer, wine, Prosecco, house spirits
|19:00 - 02:00
|19:00 - 02:00
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.