Update - Our Snow Globes are selling out fast. With an unprecedented demand for the snow globes they are selling out incredibly fast. A lot of evenings are now full but day times are available. Please use the widget on the left to check availability. They will endeavour to add extra dates so join…
New Year's Eve At Jimmy's Winter Lodge, Alpine Bar & Martin Miller's Gin Snow Globes
- Jimmy's Lodge
'Double Duck' Smoked duck breast, confit leg, endive, pickled walnut, SW London honey & clementine dressing
Traditional Alpine Fondue – wild boar and apple sausages
mixed charcuterie - new potatoes – mixed salad – sourdough baguette
Cote de Boeuf - fries – mixed salad - confit garlic mayonnaise, chimichurri, peppercorn sauce
The Lodge Upstairs NYE
Ticket price includes 1 welcome cocktail, a gourmet 5 course menu, mulled wine or cava on arrival, beer and wine all evening along with bubbles at midnight. See event description for food menu.
|19:30 - 02:00||£300.00|
Jimmys Bar NYE
Ticket price includes welcome canapes, an Alpine burger, bubbles at midnight and after midnight we will be serving up Croque Monsieurs!
|19:30 - 02:00||£100.00|
Jimmys NYE Snow Globe
Ticket price includes: A winter feast of all the best from the Lodge; enjoy a 5 course menu of canapes, your choice of winter starters, Jimmy's Alpine fondue & Côte de Boeuf feasting boards served with a selection of artisan charcuterie, new potatoes, and bread as well as a delicious dessert and petit fours. Drinks are unlimited all night, and of course bottles of champagne at midnight to celebrate! See event description for food menu. (For up to 10 people)
|19:30 - 02:00||£3,000.00|
78, Waterloo Bridge, SE1 9PX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note, In the unlikely event that the weather causes our viewing point to fall within the firework fall out zone, guests may have to view the fireworks from within the Royal Festival Hall. This decision may not be made until 30 minutes before the fireworks display and all guests must adhere to instructions given.